Exterior Home-Maintenance Company Cleans up Its Email Marketing
Keeping the exterior of your house well-maintained can be a dirty job. This is especially true when you live in the Pacific Northwest, where moss grows like a clingy weed and leaves fall faster than Starbucks can brew a cup of coffee. Left untouched, damaged roofs and clogged gutters can wreak havoc.
Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning has become the hometown hero, tackling these villainous chores day after day. They have serviced over 5,000 customers in four counties and completed more than 6,000 jobs, making them the go-to experts in the area. Maintaining roofs, gutters, windows, and decks is their superpower. Specialized equipment and knowledgeable crews are their secret tools.
They Needed to Unclog Their Schedule
Rainier’s great work and professionalism brought in tons of business. However, without a means to educate customers about the importance of year-round cleaning, they were left with a majorly clogged end-of-the-year schedule. Rainier prides themselves on top-notch service and would never deliver anything less. So they needed to find a way to follow up with homeowners and communicate the many benefits of consistent scheduling throughout the year… and to do so in a way that was hassle-free.
Raising Their Roof with a New Email Strategy
That’s when Rainier and Email Broadcast decided to work together to scrub their email marketing plan. Rainier had some success with email marketing but wasn’t able to put the time and resources into creating and managing an effective campaign. Seeing our gleaming 5-star reviews, Rainier reached out to form a partnership and get things spruced up.
Bringing Home a Top-Notch Email Marketing Plan
- Create a Sales & Follow-Up Machine. Using our automated-email expertise, we would design a sales funnel through an automation series. Certain messages would secure new business from estimate requests, while others would remind existing customers that it’s time for service.
- Provide a Review System. It was clear Rainier’s customers were very satisfied with their services. Since local businesses thrive on positive reviews, we would build additional automated messages to capture customer feedback. This favorable feedback would be harvested for Google reviews, showing clear proof that Rainier is a shining star.
- Increase Bookings & Lead-Times with Current Customers. To stay in front of existing customers, a monthly broadcast campaign would be created, providing valuable homeowner information while reminding them of Rainier’s services. A VIP program would complement the campaign by encouraging yearly planning at discounted rates.
- Improve SEO Value of Website. Since new content multiplies SEO value, we’d convert monthly emails into blog posts for Rainier’s website. Blogs would contain helpful tips and make it easier to schedule service. Other areas of the website would also be updated to garner visitors.
- Grow Profitability. Repeat customers are easier to serve, and therefore, more profitable. Automated emails would be sent to previous customers to help reduce the sales cost of new bookings. This, along with the new VIP program, would encourage repeat business and year-long reservations.
Results Worth Shouting from the Rooftops
After polishing our strategy and clearing out unnecessary debris, our plan was put into place. The results have been through the roof, with open rates on automated messages reaching up to 72% and click rates up to 13%. Broadcast messaging has seen open rates up to 37% while also providing over 80 new leads within a few months.
What They Have to Say
“These guys are INCREDIBLE! Email Broadcast has been doing my email campaigns for several months now and the results have exceeded my expectations. Their email marketing solutions are detailed and easy to understand. Thanks, Beth, Dara, and Kris!”
– Dave Musgrave, owner, Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning
Clear the Decks for a Pressure-Washing of Email Success
If you’re considering giving your email marketing plan a fresh start, it might be time to open your windows and let in a fresh perspective. With over 20 years of experience, we are confident we can bring back the luster to your email marketing. Schedule a free consultation with us today.
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
We offer a free 20-minute consult to talk about your business and see if we might be a good fit. If a partnership sounds promising, we'll schedule a discovery call.
After we have all the facts, we’ll present a proposal outlining our tailored, full-service solution—what it will include, what it will do for your business, and what it will cost.
Win More Business
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to help you win more business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.