Furniture Retailer Drives Millions in Sales With Email Marketing
With 33 stores in seven states, Mor Furniture for Less has grown to become the largest family-owned-and-operated furniture company on the West Coast. They’ve worked hard to foster great relationships with quality furniture makers so they can buy their products for less and offer them to the public at guaranteed low prices. And their long list of satisfied customers proves just how valued that philosophy can be—for both their customers and their business.
They Needed to Connect With Their Customers
You’d think for as many customers as they had, they would have emailed them, right? Nope. They collected ZERO email addresses. Instead, they were doing 100% TV commercials and had no way to personally follow up with their own customers for additional purchases. They needed a low-cost solution to reach both prospects and returning customers.
We Sat Down Together to Make a Plan
- A SuperCollector™, a join form, and an integration with their order system so they could collect email addresses from their customers
- New attention-grabbing events to attract a HUGE audience, including a Customer Appreciation Night solely for VIPs on their email marketing list (Watch it!)
- Time-saving automated messages to follow up with their customers—all personalized from the appropriate store and showroom manager
- An FAQ email to prepare customers for delivery and minimize costly customer service phone calls
- A custom-designed email template to match their brand that would render perfectly on mobile devices, tablets, and computers
- Analytics to help them understand their audience on every level (not just opens and clicks)
- Team roll-out training to get their sales team’s buy-in and execute their new investment
- Variable testing to ensure their emails were optimal and making an impact
From Zero to Hero
It didn’t take long to see results. Their email list exploded. Over 800,000 list members drive $10 million per year in sales—solely through their email marketing channel. With open rates as high as 45.2% and click rates up to 12.7%, it’s no wonder their customer relationships (and sales) skyrocketed.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Email Broadcast got us started in email marketing nine years ago, and we couldn’t be happier with their service and the results.
We’re now driving over $10,000,000 per year in sales that we can directly attribute to our email campaign after starting from zero.
As a lean, growing company, it’s great to include them as part of our marketing team. We have enough to do without learning all the technical requirements of running a world-class email campaign”
—Rob Kelley, VP of Marketing at Mor Furniture for Less
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
Win More Business
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to help you win more business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.