Commercial Roofing Business Takes Its Email Marketing to New Heights
As a business owner, the last thing you should have to worry about is a faulty roof. The roof is the most important part of a building—if something goes awry there, it can affect the entire structure. But you need to focus on running your company, not holding your breath every time it rains.
Single Ply Roofing Experts are highly advanced in the field of commercial roofing. Over the last 14 years, they’ve worked hard to earn customers’ trust as a top-rated roofing contractor in the southern California area. Your roof is their roof.
John Rudolph, a sales and business development representative for Single Ply, is an accomplished professional in the field. With over 25 years of experience, John is a huge believer in providing honest and superb customer service. His customers see him as approachable and dependable, which has aptly led to his handle, John “the Roof Guy”.
He Needed to Construct His Digital Marketing Plan
Within Single Ply Roofing, John headed up his own sales area and was ready to take his business segment to the next level. He felt he could increase his bookings by creating an email marketing campaign targeted at his market area. This would also benefit from a cold outreach program to bring in even more customers. As a savvy businessman, he knew email marketing could yield roof-shattering results and impressive ROI.
Email Broadcast Becomes a Successful Rung in the Marketing Ladder
John needed to find a trusty partner to engineer a blueprint that would give him some leverage. That’s when he uncovered Email Broadcast, a full-service email marketing agency. With over 20 years of experience, Email Broadcast is as capable in their industry as John is in his. Plus, our cold outreach ideas looked promising and ready to hit the nail on the head for potential new customers. Together, we set out to build a targeted plan from the ground up.
A Tool Belt Full of Digital Solutions
- Cold Outreach to Commercial Roof Owners. The first item on the agenda was to create a validated email list. We would combine John’s existing contacts with the newly captured addresses from our cold outreach efforts and send out four automated messages to these prospects. The personalized emails would introduce John and reflect his genuine voice.
- Landing Page Build-Out. John then needed a place where he could direct his email readers for more information. Using our BrandBuilder strategy, we set out to develop a customized landing page that provided a clear understanding of John’s services and expertise.
- Ongoing Broadcasts to Contacts. With our clean list of email addresses, monthly messages would be written and designed. Each month, readers would receive an email with helpful information related to roofing, further emphasizing John’s knowledge while also encouraging referrals.
- Easy Follow-Up Form. Following up with leads is an essential part of the sales funnel. We would build a custom “How Can I Help You?” form for John’s new website. Contacts from this form would receive a follow-up email, be added to the mailing list, and get the next monthly email.
- Phone and Web Page Measurement. To gauge the effectiveness of our outreach, a unique phone number would be created and used in his email messages and landing page. Similarly, Google Analytics would measure interest from his website.
With the goals clearly identified, we were ready to boost John’s business to higher ground.
Results through the Roof
With a newly minted landing page, a successful cold outreach program, and targeted email messages, John’s phone began ringing and his inbox started filling up. He was able to book appointments in just the first week of our launch! Even more, the email open rates are sky-high: up to 70.3% for automated messages and up to 71.8% for monthly broadcasts.
“Our Email Broadcast experience has been surprisingly smooth. The process of message concept development, copy development, approval, and implementation is efficiently managed by a well-coordinated team of marketing professionals. The team is very sensitive to my busy schedule. They do 90% of the marketing work behind the scenes, allowing me to focus on core business without distraction. Simple and timely Q&A sessions, along with flexible online copy review and approval processes, have assured that the messaging Email Broadcast develops for us is exactly on point. Thank you all!”
–John “the Roof Guy” Rudolph at Single Ply Roofing Experts, Lake Forest, CA
Are You Ready to Elevate Your Email Marketing?
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
We offer a free 20-minute consult to talk about your business and see if we might be a good fit. If a partnership sounds promising, we'll schedule a discovery call.
After we have all the facts, we’ll present a proposal outlining our tailored, full-service solution—what it will include, what it will do for your business, and what it will cost.
Win More Business
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to help you win more business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.