Why You Should Hire a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
Doing your own email marketing is likely costing you a fortune in missed opportunities. Book an appointment to discover all the ways a full-service marketing agency can give you time to do what you love best—running your business.
- You Need a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency If…
- A Note from Our Owner/Founder
- Components of a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
- But That’s Not All… (Additional Services)
- A Full-Service Email Marketing Agency Makes Staffing Sense
- Getting Ready to Hire an Email Marketing Agency
- Digital Firms vs. Full-Service Email Marketing Agencies
- A Full-Service Email Marketing Agency That Gets It Right
- Email Broadcast as Your Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
You Need a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency If…
- Your email campaign has no overall strategy or is inconsistent—wasting a huge marketing opportunity.
- The email list is not growing fast enough (or even shrinking) with every message you send.
- Your marketing messages aren’t driving significant, consistent revenue.
- Even your mom thinks your emails are ugly—which is harming your brand, not helping it.
- You don’t know what to say or how often you should send emails.
- You’re not leveraging the awesome power of automation and segmentation because it’s too hard.
- You rely on one person with limited experience and skills because you can’t afford a multi-person, in-house email marketing department.
If these issues sound any alarm bells, you’re not alone.
Most businesses struggle with their email marketing and it’s costing them a fortune.
Whenever you pour valuable time into a campaign that doesn’t work, your business stagnates. Furthermore, the missed opportunities that result from amateur emails seriously impact your brand—not to mention your bottom line. In effect, not hiring a full-service email marketing agency is eating away your profits.
Great email marketing is hard. In fact, what seems like a simple undertaking is quite complex. A successful email marketing campaign requires the right strategy, a broad set of skills, and time to execute. And let’s face it: very few businesses have the resources to make this happen. That’s why hiring a full-service email marketing agency isn’t just smart—it’s imperative.
There is a solution. Email Broadcast is an all-star team of email marketing experts who can completely handle your campaign.
We make your email marketing easy.
Components of a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
Typically, a full-service email marketing agency like ours has a team that creates and manages successful email campaigns. Our contributions include a wealth of work:
- Creating a strategy
- Handling design
- Integrating with other systems or website
- Explaining results
- Becoming your email marketing department
Notably, Email Broadcast has 20+ years of experience running email campaigns for companies just like yours. Moreover, we have true experts in each position—all at an affordable price.
But That’s Not All…
Furthermore, there are additional services that a full-service email marketing agency can add to your campaign. At Email Broadcast, we often include one or more of the following to maximize campaign results:
- Landing pages. Often, a high-converting landing page can be a pivotal tool for your marketing plan.
- Blog posts. Much of our original email messaging makes for excellent blog content.
- BrandBuilder. We can bring your overall marketing to life by building your brand.
- Postcards. In conjunction with email, snail mail can be a great combination for a major sales initiative.
- Retargeting. Advertising to visitors after they leave your website is marketing money well spent.
- Demographics. Learn the makeup of your digital audience to help with future positioning and messaging.
A Full-Service Email Marketing Agency Makes Staffing Sense
A great email marketing campaign requires deep experience in a broad set of skills to be effective. However, most people don’t have the budget to hire an internal team of employees dedicated to email marketing. To that end, a full-service email marketing agency can increase profits while your team stays streamlined.
Getting Ready to Hire an Email Marketing Agency
Undoubtedly, hiring a full-service email marketing agency is a cost-effective alternative to employing additional staff. Even so, this step requires an investment—and not all businesses are ready for it. Additionally, you should know the full extent of your email marketing opportunities with and without an agency to ensure you’re making the right decision for your business.
To justify the cost of hiring an agency, your company should meet several feasibility requirements. A good agency will tell you which steps to take before outsourcing your email marketing to them. Of course, no single piece of data is enough to make this decision. A thorough discovery process must be completed before taking this critical step.
Digital Firms vs. Full-Service Email Marketing Agencies
Be very cautious when hiring any digital agency that claims expertise in all things. While having one agency handle everything is a nice idea, you’re very unlikely to get all the best services in one place. Email marketing is one of the most important promotional tools available to businesses today. Therefore, hiring an agency that specifically focuses on email marketing is definitely worthwhile.
A Full-Service Email Marketing Agency That Gets It Right
The best way to evaluate a full-service email marketing agency is by the questions they ask. You might be surprised that your business isn’t much different from others they’ve served in the past. But you should also be very comfortable that your selected agency “gets it.”
Be wary of any provider that offers to produce a proposal before fully understanding your business. Offering different “packages” rather than a tailored proposal might be their way of cutting corners. In other words, they may try to fit your round business into their square hole. Look for an agency that is willing to understand your business fully. Your agency should offer nothing less than the exact campaign you need to succeed.
Email Broadcast as Your Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
Without doubt, the advantages of hiring a full-service email marketing agency are tremendous. But all email marketing firms are not created equal. Specifically, here is what Email Broadcast brings to your business:
- Two decades of experience. We’ve been executing world-class email campaigns since 2000. That’s a lot of emails.
- A team of experts. Each of our clients gets at least five email marketing specialists working on their account. This includes a strategist, a copywriter, a designer, a technical specialist, and a project manager. We only hire the very best email marketing experts.
- Affordable rates. Our efficiency is due to our modern business structure and experience in email marketing. In fact, 95% of our clients pay less than the cost of a single part-time marketing employee.
- Creativity and accountability. You’ll get inspired ideas you love—executed on time, every time.
- An impressive track record. Check out the Google reviews we’ve accumulated over the years. We strive to provide excellence for all of our clients.
- Personal service. We currently serve fewer than 50 clients so we can focus on their email success stories.
- Tons of fun. Although we take your campaign very seriously, we also enjoy our work. It’s our love of email marketing that sets us apart from the competition.
The first step to considering us as your full-service email marketing agency is to book a free 20-minute consultation. We’ll talk about your business and help you determine if you’re ready for a full-service agency to take over your email marketing.
What Our Clients Are Saying
What Rob Kelley, VP of Marketing at Mor Furniture for Less says
“Email Broadcast got us started in email marketing nine years ago, and we couldn’t be happier with their service and the results.
We’re now driving over $10,000,000 per year in sales that we can directly attribute to our email campaign after starting from zero.
As a lean, growing company, it’s great to include them as part of our marketing team. We have enough to do without learning all the technical requirements of running a world-class email campaign.”
What Clyde Carlson, Owner of Hakai Lodge says
“Since they took over last year our bookings were immediately up 37% and we had our best year EVER.
What Lorien Clemens, Director of Marketing at PetHub says
“Working with the Email Broadcast team has been a fantastic experience. Not only are the emails they produce for us simply gorgeous (and SO on point with our brand and voice!), we just love the flexibility and functionality of the templates they’ve created—finally we have continuity with email marketing and website experience.
From the moment we started working on projects with them, we knew we were in great hands, and we LOVE the incredible communication and guidance Email Broadcast maintains with us—their process is exemplary and the team is crazy fun and super talented. They work so hard to know us, understand our needs, and build fabulous content for our customers that helps PetHub reach its business goals.”
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
Win More Business
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to help you win more business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.
Book an Appointment
Schedule your free 20-minute consultation to see if your business can profit from expert email marketing.