Why You Should Hire a Full-Service Email Marketing Agency
Doing your own email marketing is likely costing you a fortune in missed opportunities. Book an appointment to find out if hiring a full-service email marketing agency is right for your business.
7 Signs You May Be Ready for A Full-Service Email Marketing Agency…
- Your email campaign has no overall strategy or is inconsistent – wasting a huge marketing opportunity
- Your email list is not growing fast enough or even shrinking with every email you send
- Your email campaign is not driving significant, consistent revenue for your business
- Even your mom thinks your emails are ugly – which is harming your brand instead of enhancing it
- You don’t know what to say or how often you should be sending emails
- You are not leveraging the awesome power of automation or segmentation because it’s too hard
- You can’t afford to hire a multi-person in-house email marketing department so you rely on one person with limited experience and skills
If these resonate with you, you’re not alone…
Here’s the plain truth:
Most businesses struggle with their email marketing and it’s costing them a fortune in missed opportunities.
What seems like a simple undertaking actually requires the right strategy, a broad set of skills, and time to execute — which nobody has. Email Broadcast is an all-star team of email marketing experts who can completely handle your campaign. Great email marketing is hard. We make it easy.
What is a full-service email marketing agency?
A full-service email marketing agency typically has a team of people that can take over your email campaign, including setting strategy, creating content, handling design, integrating with your other systems or website, explaining your results, and otherwise allowing you to outsource email marketing. Email Broadcast has 20+ years of experience running email campaigns for companies just like yours with an expert in each position – all at an affordable price.
Why should a business owner consider a full-service email marketing agency?
A great email marketing campaign requires deep experience in a broad set of skills to be effective. Most companies don’t have the budget to hire an internal team of employees who are dedicated to email marketing. With a full-service email marketing agency, you can avoid the headcount and get results fast.
When is a full-service email marketing agency not right for you?
Though hiring a full-service email marketing agency is extremely cost-effective compared to hiring internal staff, it still requires an investment and not all businesses are ready for this step. There can be several reasons for this.
A good agency will tell you if there are concerns that need to be addressed before they take you on as a client. No single piece of data is enough to make this decision, so you’ll want to make sure a thorough discovery process is completed and you know the full extent of your opportunities.
Should I hire a digital agency that also includes email marketing?
Be very cautious when hiring any digital agency that claims to be an expert in all things. While it’s a nice idea to have one agency handle everything, you’re VERY unlikely to get the best service in all things digital. Since email marketing is one of the most important marketing channels available, it’s usually worth looking for an agency that focuses on email marketing.
What additional services can a full-service email marketing agency offer?
There are additional services that a competent email marketing agency can add to your email campaign. At Email Broadcast, we often include one or more of the following to maximize campaign results:
- Landing pages. Sometimes a high-converting landing page is needed.
- Blog posts. Much of our original email content makes for excellent blog content.
- StoryBrand. We’re certified StoryBrand™ guides that can bring your overall marketing to life using story.
- Postcards. Snail mail can sometimes be a great 1-2 punch for a major initiative.
- Retargeting. Advertising to website visitors after they leave your site is marketing dollars well spent.
- Demographics. Learning the makeup of your digital audience can help you with positioning and messaging.
But my business is complicated—how can I trust a full-service email marketing agency to get it right?
Your full-service email marketing agency should be able to demonstrate their understanding by the quality of the questions they ask you. You might be surprised that your business isn’t all that different from others they have served, but you should also be very comfortable that your selected agency “gets it.”
Be wary of any provider that offers to produce a proposal before fully understanding your business or different “packages” as they might be trying to fit your round business into their square hole. Look for an agency that is willing to really understand your business and offer you the exact campaign you need to succeed—nothing less and nothing more.
Advantages of using Email Broadcast as your full-service email marketing agency:
- Two decades of experience. We’ve been executing world-class email campaigns since the year 2000. That’s a lot of email.
- Team of experts. Each of our clients gets a team of at least five specialists working on their account, including a strategist, copywriter, designer, technical specialist, and project manager. We only hire the very best. See our team.
- Extremely affordable. Due to our modern business structure and efficiency from over 20 years of email marketing, 95% of our clients are paying less for their campaign than the cost of a single, average, part-time marketing employee. See pricing.
- Creative and accountable. We offer a rare combination of creativity and accountability. You’ll get ideas you love, executed on time every time.
- Track record. Check out the Google reviews we have accumulated over the years. We strive to provide excellence for each client. See reviews.
- Personal service. We currently serve less than 50 clients so we can focus on their success. See their success stories.
- We’re fun. We take your campaign very seriously (but we also like to have fun). We deliver this in various ways that only our clients get to experience.
If you’re interested in considering us for your full-service email marketing agency, the first step is to book a free 20-minute consultation. We’ll talk about your business and help you determine if you’re ready for a full-service agency to take over your email marketing.
What Our Clients Are Saying
What Rob Kelley, VP of Marketing at Mor Furniture for Less says
“Email Broadcast got us started in email marketing nine years ago, and we couldn’t be happier with their service and the results.
We’re now driving over $10,000,000 per year in sales that we can directly attribute to our email campaign after starting from zero.
As a lean, growing company, it’s great to include them as part of our marketing team. We have enough to do without learning all the technical requirements of running a world-class email campaign.”
What Clyde Carlson, Owner of Hakai Lodge says
“Since they took over last year our bookings were immediately up 37% and we had our best year EVER.
What Lorien Clemens, Director of Marketing at PetHub says
“Working with the Email Broadcast team has been a fantastic experience. Not only are the emails they produce for us simply gorgeous (and SO on point with our brand and voice!), we just love the flexibility and functionality of the templates they’ve created—finally we have continuity with email marketing and website experience.
From the moment we started working on projects with them, we knew we were in great hands, and we LOVE the incredible communication and guidance Email Broadcast maintains with us—their process is exemplary and the team is crazy fun and super talented. They work so hard to know us, understand our needs, and build fabulous content for our customers that helps PetHub reach its business goals.”
How It Works
Transform your email marketing in three easy steps:
We offer a free 20-minute consult to talk about your business and see if we might be a good fit. If a partnership sounds promising, we'll schedule a discovery call.
After we have all the facts, we’ll present a proposal outlining our tailored, full-service solution—what it will include, what it will do for your business, and what it will cost.
Win More Business
This is where we execute a world-class email campaign to help you win more business while you celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, and move on to your next project.
Book an Appointment
Schedule your free 20-minute consultation to see if your business can profit from expert email marketing.